1.5

A couple years back, I ordered 3 shirts from this company. I received only 2, I emailed the company several times before they responded and when they did I was was shocked at how they acted.

They told me all 3 shirts had been sent together-and I informed them my items actually came in 2 different mailings, but I was still waiting on the 3rd shirt.(Sad thing the one that did not come is the one I was most excited about)

I was told they would not replace my item or refund me, because they had sent it already.

I was very dissappointed in their customer service.. It was not about the $$$ but the principle that they did not try or want to satisfy a customer that had actually purchased the item.

I will not ever order from them again and I do tell people of my experience so they can be aware.

User's recommendation: Personally I would not recommend them to anyone, no matter how cute I think their clothes are..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Noracora Pros: No customer service.

Noracora Cons: Never received merchandise.

Comments