Verified Reviewer

Since Sept.19,2021 I returned all clothing and jewelry due to poorly made items and clothing. Clothing was cheaply made of unknown material, shining material, clothing was not completed or hemmed.

Defective items. Shirts were down to my ankles with stick on logos( iron on peel stickers)no embroidered tops or dresses. Clothing that I tried on for kicks were a joke. I was itchy, skin was red and burning, I had persistent sneezing due to the chemical smell.

The 99cent store has better quality clothing. This was my first time ordering from your website and the last. Ive been totally scammed. Tell me how you have not received my return and now Im going on my second payment of paying $82.00 with a total of four payments and also I paid $54.00 through the POST OFFICE to return your cheap items!

So basically over $400.00 and at the end I have nothing! Ive been screwed over!

User's recommendation: Stay far away! A total scam!

Noracora Pros: Unhappy.

Noracora Cons: Want a refund.

Comments