Verified Reviewer

Resolved
4.0

Update by user Jan 05, 2022

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund.

Original review posted by user Jan 05, 2022

Leggins and slacks were ordered in early December and received 1-2 days before Christmas in two separate packages; the slacks material was very thin/see through; the leggins were specifically to have cat knittings on the leggins. The leggins received also were very thin material and no cats to be found, only flowers.

It is my understanding I ordered through Amazon as I found the items above through Amazon. All of the items need to be returned and a refund for all items to be processed upon return within a week or so as indicated. the items were sent in two packages and I paid for two packages with these items. Each package amount was in the $80.00 amount.

They were delivered by USPS. The inserts in each package have address of 1550 Glenn Curtiss St. Carson, CA 90746. The return and order info instructions are in each package with correct clothing returning.

May I have permission return to the noted address; please advise as soon as possible. My email is megwichser@***.com; cell phone is

1-86*-***-**** (Connecticut) Thank you for your assistance and please contact necessary.

User's recommendation: Sometimes it is easier to be sure to do everything direct with the actual company.

Noracora Pros: Love the looks of the clothes.

Location: Norwich, Connecticut