Company had a $500+ order from me. They said my mailing address was updated long before the order was due to go out, but they sent the multiple deliveries to the wrong address.

Since the company has a strict policy of no forwarding and no returns by the post office (which they did not disclose when updating my address), my items were marked for destruction; and the company refused to refund my purchase. I had to do all the tracking and legwork to prove my case, and all they could say was they could not refund me because they would be out money. The even tried to throw me off track and make things terribly difficult by not following the same email string and making me repeat myself to other associates - all of which are COMPLETELY INCOMPETENT!

I was so heartbroken by the loss of this money without having gained the clothing items I ordered for work! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM - THEY ARE PROBABLY A SWEATSHOP SOMEWHERE and I am certain they don't treat their employees well because they certainly do not treat their customers as valuable!

User's recommendation: CLOSE THE SITE ON YOUR BROWSER AND DO NOT MAKE A PURCHASE - EVER!!!

Comments