Verified Reviewer

1.8

Yes i have the same poor experience. This company makes you feel like you are ordering from a company in the USA .

I should have known better. I should have read this review 1st before ordering. That is my fault considering there are many deceitful companies out there. If i knew i was ordering from a company that requires me to return items by mailing it to China i would had never proceeded.

This company lies all over their website about he return policy and also on how long shipping takes. The materials and quality of the clothing are poorly made. i asked for a refund the very 1st day i got the items in the mail. I went online and indicated i wanted a refund because it did not fit well and my request was ignored for almost 2 week.

So i emailed the customer service and they responded like they don't know what I'm talking about. They kept instructing me to go online and request for a refund. I told them i already did and sent a screen shot as proof. then they continued for 2 more weeks of wasting time and saying they cant find my order..

I screen shot my order # and every single item i wanted to return. Then the truth comes out after 3 weeks of back and forth . that i will have to ship the items to China and they prefer i take a lousy 15% refund instead. paying for a package to China from the US is very expensive so i had no choice but to take the dang 15% refund.

who knows how long that refund will take.

don't trust this company. you will be so disappointed and waste your hard earned money.

User's recommendation: Do not buy , returns paid by you to China address.

Product or Service Mentioned: Noracora Clothing.

Comments